Q1. What is your Name and What Course you have enrolled for at NEST Academy?
- My name is Mohamed Diop and I have enrolled for a Diploma in International Sports Management.
Q2. Why do you want to major in Sports?
- I like sports, also I like the idea of directing, guiding, helping. I am a sociable person but also very competitive, and I can see myself one day helping young athletes in the fulfilment of their dreams.
Q3. What do you like about being in Dubai?
- I like discovering a new city. I like the friendliness, politeness, and kindness of the residents, also we feel safe and there is a lot of activity to do and places to visit.
Q4. What extracurricular activities are you involved in and what do you do in your spare time?
- When I was in elementary school, I liked to draw. I am also interested in theatre pieces. In my spare time, I read a book, write a text, draw, play sports or browse social networks.
Q5. What does being successful look like to you?
- For me success is first of all to have a clear conscience (peace of mind), the material things also count but it is not the most necessary. As long as I am left with my conscience, that I am not hurting anyone around me and my family is proud of me, and that I have the bare minimum; a bed to sleep and something to eat, it is success for me.
Q6. How would you want to contribute to our college community?
- I would like to take part in all activities organised by the college. Being a new student, I am already involved in a lot of activities of the school in all areas, because I consider the school as a second family.
——————————— Mohamed Diop