We respect your privacy and want to promote trust and confidence on the internet. As such, we feel it is necessary to disclose to you what information this site collects and tracks and what we do with the information that we collect.
The number of employees who can access this information and are involved in the management of this information is limited and is on need to know basis only. We use advanced security technology to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your Login ID/password and to your computer. Be sure to protect the password used to access our services.
NAME Dubai is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
NAME Dubai may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
What we collect
We may collect the following information and documentation:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information and documentation relevant to your application for our payment services.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Assess the qualification of your application.
- Internal compliance checks.
- External compliance checks by certified vendors.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Upon appropriate request or order, we will disclose the required information / documentation in secured manner with the acquiring banks, Card Association, court, government authorities or law enforcement agencies.
- Reporting in compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
Controlling your personal information
We use reasonable precautions to keep confidential and personal information disclosed to us secure and do not disclose this information to other individuals or organisations unless required by law. In the case of abuse or breach of security, we are not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties which receive the information illegally.
We may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies, when we need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
We will not distribute customer information to be used in mailing lists, surveys, or any other purpose other than what is required to perform our services.
If you choose to restrict the collection or use of your confidential and personal information “Then Kindly Do Not Proceed & Exit Our Website.
- The Management reserves the right to amend this policy without prior notice
- Credit/Debit card Payment: Note that your bank or card issuer can take 2-15 additional business days to process the transaction.
Dispute and Resolution Policy
- Successful resolution of a dispute requires an open and honest exchange of information, a willingness to see a situation from a different perspective, an appreciation for the challenges and expectations of the jobs of both seller and customer, appropriate use of flexibility and an understanding of the business needs of the institution.
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
- Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- Restricted access
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential.
We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- Limited warranties
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
- Limitations of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with these terms and conditions, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions.
- Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
- Exclusion of third party rights
These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
- Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with UAE law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the UAE.
- Our details
The full name of our company is Nest Academy of management education FZ-LLC
We are licenced by the Dubai Development Authority, United Arab Emirates under licence no-94744.
Our registered address is : premise no -306, floor no-3, building -10, Dubai International Academic City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
You can contact us by email to [email protected]